Sunday, March 30, 2008

Alex's Second Birthday Party

We attended Alex's birthday party yesterday. I couldn't believe that another year has gone by!

Alex & his maternal Nana

Yup, Alex is now a big TWO year old. He is growing up fast and has a big heart. He doesn't mind sharing his toys with his fellow tots at the party. Now, that is a trait that would make every Godmother proud. This year the theme for his birthday party is Cars.

First comes the food...

Beef sticks

Gotta balance it with some veggie dip

Meatballs...they're great on a sub

Steaming hot lo-mein

Is that all? Of course not. Alex's paternal Nana came with more food -- pansit/fried vermicelli, salad, etc. but I was too busy blabbering away and forgot to take more photos.

Time to cut the cake...

Alex's Cars ice-cream cake

Help me blow the candles, Mommy!

Come on, come on...I want some cake!

Hopkins: Hey, don't forget about me!

Time to open the presents...

Here are some of Alex's presents. What, there's more?! Yup, someone is definitely the lucky one today. He has enough presents to fill the basement...!!!

Alex & his Cars book (from me, of course!)

No comments: