Monday, October 27, 2008

It's a Small Word After All


Somebody went to Disneyland for work and still found time to have fun. Yup! Adrian recently spent 5 days in Anaheim, California. Apparently, he attended a Market Research event. Yeah, yeah. Adrian isn't exactly a Disney virgin having been there twice and to Disney World in Florida. I believe he once told me that he went to all these exciting places, even before he started college back in the 90s. What would Daddy have said, huh?! Well, it's always good to get the distraction out of the way before diving into some serious studies ;)

You know that you're in Disneyland when your hotel toiletries have Mickey ears


Check out these photos from Adrian's brief adventure in Anaheim.




2 comments:

cooknengr said...

Should have call me up leh, would buy him CKT at Belecan grill.
Disneyland is only 13 miles away from my pad.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love that pumpkin Mickey!! Sooo cute~~ So, have you decorated your table with spiders and ghosts, or other stuffs to make Halloween looks nearer? One of the staff in my GIS lab does that and I don't even dare to go pass her desk--too many spiders for me, haha.
Scarlett