Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day & Chinese New Year 2010

This year we have a double celebration on the same day - Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year.

Mixed roses from hubby, Adrian :)

My favorite Ty-monkey, George advertising more goodies from Adrian

Yummo!

Thank you Adrian :)

Valentine's Day flowers for Mom :)


Chinese New Year's Eve Dinner

Mom, Adrian & I sat down this evening to a simple yet delicious CNY's eve dinner. This is the first time Mom is away from home (=Kuching) but we are just delighted and happy to have her here with us in New Jersey. My poor Daddy had to cook his own reunion dinner (really, I'm not kidding) with my brother and grandparents :(

Mom's cooking...

Spicy sweet and sour crabs (I haven't eaten this in years!!!)

Mixed vegetable

Mom & myself

Mom & Adrian - note the grin on Adrian's face (hint: his favorite dish in right in front of him)


"Gong Xi Fa Cai"
May the Year of the Tiger bring everyone happiness, peace & prosperity!

No comments: