Monday, April 12, 2010

San Antonio, Texas (Conclusion) - Guest blogger Adrian

This is the last part of the San Antonio travel series. Guess who I bumped into during the conference. Surprise surprise......! The conference hired someone famous from the TV series to entertain us. It was George Costanza Jason Alexander of Seinfeld. No video or photography was allowed so I secretly snapped his photo with no flash hence the quality is a bit grainy.

Jason performing as Donny Clay at the conference

Little did I know I would bump into Jason Alexander in person the next day. Here it is "one on one" picture moment with no restrictions. Now I can say I did meet a movie star. Ops I mean TV star.

With Jason Alexander

2 comments:

MillyVanilly said...

Did he have a hair transplant? Hahaha!

Serenity said...

Looks like it.