Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Meadowlands Pet Expo 2011
by Adrian

As I was refilling my fish tank filters at a pet store, I saw a flyer advertising for a pet expo few weeks ago. Thinking I would see lots of animals and fish, we decided to explore the expo today. The expo started yesterday (Nov 18, 11). Tell me whether it is worth it.

Alpaca

Some exotic animal I can't remember the name

Stare down German Shepherd

A Sumatran tiger eating half chicken

Dancing dogs no kidding...!

The stars of dancing with the dogs, Eddie and Henry

My favorite pet..! Gold fish..!

Different dishes for pet

Beethoven I mean a St. Bernard

Overall, I find the expo so so. They only have one tank of goldfish. Geez....! There were more owners with their pets than the animals itself. Oh well...! I suppose no more future visit from us.

No comments: