Monday, December 31, 2012

Angelina Sofia's Baptism by Adrian

I attended a very meaningful baptism ceremony on December 29, 2012 at Sacred Heart Church, Monroe, NY. It was followed by a reception at the Mansion Ridge Golf Course. Here is a little background on why it is meaningful. Shirley called me about a month ago and asked me to be her second daughter's god father. Without any hesitation I said yes. Shirley and I have been very close friends even since we met at our former work place in NJ. Angelina Sofia was born on 26 weeks (about 11 weeks early) weighting only 1 1/2 pounds. I first thought to myself who would have been a more challenging baby than Brandon. I was wrong....! Since Angelina was born premature, she has to be hospitalized before she can go home. She spent a total of 109 days in hospital (NICU) before being released to go home.

She is truly a MIRACLE BABY.....! I am very honored to be your god father. Thank you for letting me into part of your family.


Serene, Brandon and I wish you the best of health, bright future and exciting life.

No comments: