Saturday, October 21, 2006

Back to blogging

It has been almost a week since my last entry and 6 days since I arrived home in Malaysia. I probably should create a new blog site for my Malaysian/Kuching entries but I'm too lazy to do so ;)

The weather is still a little bit hazy but not as hot as I thought it would be. Thank goodness for the afternoon rain showers.

I have also recovered from jet-lag. I am really glad to be able to sleep (Malaysian standard time) and not having to resort to ironing my clothes, early morning snacking & watching ASTRO at 3.00 a.m.

Will update more about my stay in Kuching later...

2 comments:

Robin Wong said...

hey hey !!!
Welcome back to Kuching !!! Meow !!
NO need to create seperate entry, this awesome blog will do just fine !!
Attack all the good food, no need to wait for adrian. ahahahhaaa.... the food is waiting for u instead..

Anonymous said...

maybe you can blog about the food in Kuching. Next time you go out to eat, bring your camera. Heheh