Friday, October 13, 2006

Going Home

In exactly 24 hours, I will be on my way home to Kuching. Dreading the long haul flight but keeping my spirits high knowing that I will be seeing my family + 2 additional new members of the family (the four legged kind). Yes, my Mom has 3 daschunds (2 of them which I haven't met) to keep her busy these days & I am looking forward to spoiling them. I can't keep pets in my apartment so I have been rather deprived of pet affection. Time to get some!

"Home Sweet Home" for the next 2 months...


Soaking in familiar sights of my hometown once again...

Meanwhile, Adrian will be enjoying his "single life" once again minus the daily perks of home-cooked meals & my "Armstrong" heater now that the weather has turned colder ;) Sniff...sniff! He says he has Bubba to keep him warm. Awww...


Bubba my faithful friend who came all the way from Perth to Kuching and now to New Jersey.

No comments: