Tuesday, January 08, 2008

What a way to start 2008

The entire household is sick. It's the cold season again. Strep throat, fever, chills, aches - you name it, we got it in Bergen County. I have been feeling groggy & congested since last Thursday and sadly, passed the virus to Adrian over the weekend. We spent most of our weekend sick in bed. Bummer...!

I didn't even bother to go to the doctor's because there's nothing much he/she can do for me. Lots of Vitamin C, water, soup & rest.

Hope we will get over this soon. I hate to walk around like a zombie :( Half of the people at work are also congested but I need to get my head together as the Boss needs my creative juices to flow soon. Oh...oh :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer..!! get well soon.. ya..!

Wuching said...

that's not real sick lah, that's just post christmas flu. what you need is another vacation...in the sun!

Kiwi Laksa said...

It's a bummer to get sick over winter but we are having summer and I am battling residual cough from 2007 and allergies almost everyday! We just have to let our bodies fight the germs themselves! Hope you are feeling better now....

Serenity said...

mama bok: drinking lots of barley at the moment :) thanks!

wuching: no sun for us. winter in the northern hemisphere lah. more snow later tonight & tomorrow :(

kiwi laksa: thanks! oh no...allergies :( dat's da worst!