Thursday, August 14, 2008

From Upstate to Harlem and Into Our Bellies


Ken & Javier, my fellow foodie colleagues introduced me to this great BBQ place last month. I should have blogged about it then but I didn't have my trusty camera with me. I went back a couple of weeks later and now I'm ready to talk about Dinosaur BBQ.

Dinosaur BBQ as the website said is a genuine honky tonk rib joint. I am not really a rib person but their Hot Wango Tango wings is the BEST! It's so good that I ended up buying the marinade for our little BBQ session :)


Address: 646 W 131st St., New York, NY 10027. Tel.: 212-694-1777

Subway directions: Take the #1 train and get off at 125 Street, walk pass the Cotton Club under the Riverside Drive Bridge and make a right at the corner of 131 Street & 12 Avenue.


Since I had tried the meat dishes the last time I was here, I decided to order the Drunken Shrimp Boil Platter instead (recommended by my boss). I really like the Syracuse Style Salt Potatoes side. Adrian ordered the Tres Hombre - brisket, pulled pork & ribs.

No comments: