Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Kelab Golf Sarawak (Sarawak Golf Club)



I met up with my former co-worker from Trienekens yesterday. It has been 3 1/2 years since I left the waste management a.k.a. "trash" business. To say that we talked trash over lunch is both metaphoric and literal in this case.

Anyway, it was nice to catch with Elvin amidst the peaceful and green surroundings of Kelab Golf Sarawak (KGS).


Lots of greens....a welcome respite to the "hustle and bussle" of City life. Yet it's only a few kilometres away from Kuching.


While we waited for our lunch at the patio, we saw some young-ins contemplating some shots on the green.


Some golfers practising on the putting green.


ProShop is a must for any golf club.



If golf isn't for you (like me, I tried and I'm still hopeless!!) then the pool is an alternative.


If you're a book worm or a geek for texts, then there's the library to sit and read.

There's also a gym and a nice golf lounge but I didn't have enough time to see it all...Elvin was on a lunch break schedule so had to send him back to the Depot. Too bad. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heh i think that's my little sis in the pic with the young golfers