Saturday, December 09, 2006

Celebrating birthdays in December...

Last night we girls had a pasta night at Nupat's house.

It was also Nupat's birthday but the gals decided to do an early one for me as well. Thank you ladies for the lovely birthday cake and pressies!


Bert was there even earlier than us so she & Nupat set the table first. Very nice and professionally done!

Mildred picked me up at 5 p.m. and we started cooking as soon as we got to Nupat's place. This was what everyone came up with.

Prawn cocktail & celery and carrot dip


Tossed salad


Tuna pasta


Creamy mushroom & herb sauce and fruit salad


A bottle of red


What's a party without some local fruits from Nupat's garden - mini bananas & langsat!


And, our ice-cream cake from the gals - Bert, Mildred & Claire.
Thank you. Simply delicious!


P/S. Ladies, do check your e-mail (soon) for more photos. My t-shirt was spotted with dish-washing liquid so it's not "blog friendly". Rather embarrassing since I looked more like a merry maid than a birthday girl. Arrgh! I heard someone mentioned that the eating photo had some very "dewy faces" so I have kept that one out too. Before y'all kill me for putting up unflattering photos. Ha! ha!

1 comment:

Desmond Douglas Jerukan said...

Those noodles look like kampua mee :) yummy. By the way u used to work with Trienekens?