Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bruno & Lizzie - two years later

Figo's empty sleeping quarters in my home was a sad reminder of how we lost him earlier last year. My Mom & Dad misses him very much. The ever loyal "son" who would follow his every step around the house and garden. But, life goes on and soon enough, Bruno established himself as the dominant male Dachshund in my parents' household :)

Like clock-work, Bruno and his sister, Lizzie would wake my parents up early in the morning and go to bed at 9 p.m. sharp. And, no, they do not need a clock to tell time. Wonderful isn't it? Of course, there is the occasional rat catching session that might allow them to be out for an extra hour or so.

Bruno's unmistakable style - paw up!

Lizzie's demure style

They love fresh, young coconut flesh from my garden

Bruno going at it

Lizzie's turn

Better than a coconut scrapper?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Better than a coconut scrapper and way way cuter!