Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Birthday Celebration


When we landed in Kuching, it was also my birthday :)

My Mom had ordered some special dishes from The Heritage - our favorite restaurant opened by the former chef and staff of Tsui Hua Lau. THL was the most popular place to go for a wedding, new moon and birthday celebration. These days, with Grandma confined to the home and Grandpa's weak eye-sight, it was difficult for us to have a meal outside. Kuching isn't a disable friendly city. Something which I hope will change in time to come.

Anyway, take a look at our little feast at home.

I was so tired and jet-lagged after the long journey yet this was no time to sleep over good food.


No birthday is complete without a cake. That's me and my grandparents.
Grandma never smiles for the camera but trust me. She's happy ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!