Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ding, Dong...It's Dominos 2x Tuesday



We had pizza for dinner tonight. It's been quite a while. I love the 2x Tuesday deal at Dominos. You'll see why soon enough.

I first heard about Dominos Pizza while discussing a business case study in one of my post graduate business classes back in E.C.U. Dominos hadn't made it to Perth yet during my college days there. They had a short-lived "deliver by a certain time or the pizza is on us policy" that caused many accidents (some fatal) amongst its delivery personnel. Good for them but a loss for those free riding customers.

2x Tuesday is all the rage these days for Dominos and pizza lovers. On Tuesdays, when you buy 1 large pizza at regular price, you get another large pizza, a 2 liter soda and one bread side (cinnasticks or cheesy bread sticks) for free.

Our dinner (and my breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next few days!).

Deluxe Feast

Bacon Cheeseburger

Sides of hot buffalo wings (right) and cinnasticks with sweet icing (that's for dessert)

U-huh! I bet some people do return empty boxes and still expect a refund..! Burrrp, I'm so stuffed, I need to go for a walk.

No comments: