Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Cantonese Pan Fried Noodles

Cantonese pan fried noodles or "Kong Hu Char" as we say in Hokkien* is one of my favorite food.

When I first moved to New Jersey, Adrian said that he could cook a pretty mean "Kong Hu Char". Of course, I had to taste it before I could evaluate his culinary skills. After 4 years, I am still eating it. So, it's darn good!

Tomorrow is our fourth wedding anniversary. It is a blessing to be married to a husband who knows how to cook :) You can take a rest when you're sick of the kitchen and whenever you feel lazy.

"Happy Anniversary Adrian!" What are you going to cook for me? Nah! I'm kidding.

*local Chinese dialect widely spoken in my hometown and in the Straits States of Malaysia (i.e. Penang & Malacca) and in Singapore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so good!! That's what I order at my Chinese Take Out place. I hope that Adrian will cook that when I meet you one day!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I didn't know Adrian could cook so well. That looks exactly like how the hawkers would prepare them. Lucky you! :)

Unknown said...

Oh this looks so good. Anyway, your blog has been added to our Link directory.

Alex
Travel Borneo
http://www.travelborneo.info/searchresult.php?sbcat_id=3