Friday, December 21, 2007

Presents from Down Under

This year's birthday and X'mas is extra sweet with the arrival of a special package from Perth, Australia. Trish, my BFF since our college days at ECU is always so thoughtful and kind. Her husband, Milko was on a business trip here earlier this week and he posted the package a few days ago.

Trish, United States Postal Service is surprisingly "super-efficient". Don't worry. I got your package this morning. Here's proof that it reached us safely :)


Thank you so, so much! I am really missing Cadbury Chocolates and I love Delta Goodrem. I heard her singing with Westlife and she has a GREAT voice. She's also a talented songwriter and one of the songs she co-wrote: "Eyes on Me" was recently recorded by Celine Dion.

I'm listening to her CD now :) What a treat!

You're an angel and thank you - Milko, for carrying the gifts all the way from Perth. I can't wait to see you all next year. Waiting for you here in NYC :)

~xxxoooxxx~
(you can see how grateful I am by the nos. of x's & o's...haha!)

2 comments:

Ms One Boobie said...

NIce..! i love receiving thoughtful gifts.. :)

Serenity said...

mamabok: yes...so nice. it really lifted up my spirits.