Thursday, September 20, 2007

Radio City Christmas Spectacular

Photo source here

I know it's too early to be talking about X'mas when fall isn't exactly here yet. Temps shot up to 85F today and it is expected to remain warm until the weekend. So, why am I blogging about Christmas in September? Well, after procrastinating for more than 4 years, I finally bought tickets to see those lovely Rockettes gams & Santa Claus.

Photo source here

I thought myself pretty kiasu cool to be buying tickets way ahead of time but I was wrong! When I arrived at the Box Office, there were 2 persons in front of me who bought nearly $1,000 worth of Radio City Christmas Spectacular/Rockettes tickets. This all time favorite family show is a must-see from November to December 31st. every year. This year is their 75th. anniversary. Yes, the show has been running since 1932. The Christmas Spectacular Show definitely puts one in the X'mas mood.

Looking forward to the Living Nativity Scene...

Photo source here

And all the other spectacular scenes like the Nutcracker, Parade of the Wooden Soldiers, White Christmas, etc. ...I'm so excited already!

No comments: