Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Andy Kho

I first met Andy about 10 years ago when we worked together at Western Digital Media (formerly, Komag USA (M)). We lost touch after we left the Company. I don't even remember who left first. Anyway, Andy pursued a different career on the high seas on board MV Doulos; while I went to work for a garbage waste management company. Not as glamorous as being a humanitarian :(. We met again briefly during my cousin Andrew's wedding about 5 years ago. If I remembered correctly, he said that Diana, my cousin's wife was his Sunday School teacher. What a small world :)

Fast-forward to 2007...

I stumbled upon Andy's website a few days ago while reading a blog. As usual the cyberspace is always a great connector or in this case a re-connector. What a pleasant discovery! I always knew that he has natural talent; and a keen interest in photography, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that he has decided to pursue a career professionally in that field. This is Andy's website:


Good luck & all the best in your business, Andy! I hope you will add more photos to your portfolio soon. With clients like Channel [V], Zouk KL, OK! and Adidas to name the few, the sky is the limit!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey !! I'm so glad to be able to get "connected" with you again ! All thanks to Nicole ! =o)

Serenity said...

Andy: good job! yeah, great to find you again on the world wide web. keep it up ;)

cooknengr said...

Your career history goes against mama Wong's teaching " I tell you hah, if you don't study hard hard, you will work as garbage man for KMC".

btw Henry's big brother worked for Komac too

Serenity said...

cooknengr: same as mine. i always tease my Mom, "see! i still work for a put-la-sap-kongsi". my big boss used to be a garbage man in Germany & he took the meaning one man's trash is another man's treasure literally. yeah! u told me about Henry's big brother. Kuching is so small :)