Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Baby News

My cousin, Alex & his wife in Winnipeg are first time parents yesterday. Our heartiest congratulations to them on the arrival of their son, baby William.

Gracie, Alex's sister whom we attended her wedding last Sunday is now promoted to the rank of Auntie/Ee Ee. Uncle George & Auntie Annie are the proud Grandparents/Ah Kong & Ah Ma. Last but not least, Alex's Grandma in Kuching the very coveted title of Great-grandma.

P.S. Thanksgiving Week is always busy and more so with us initiating the claims process with the respective insurance companies for repairs. I hope to get updates of Gracie & Andrei's wedding up and running a.s.a.p. but I've a pre-Thanksgiving dinner in the City tonight with my UpGlo group members. So, Friday it shall be then. Gracie, if you're reading my blog, sorry. Please bear with me :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy thanksgiving..!