Monday, June 04, 2007

Missing comments apology

For no apparent reason, some comments in this blog were not sent to my in-box for moderation *gasps*. I only discovered it today. OMG!!! I prefer to moderate because one fine day, I received a comment from a person asking me to repent and seek forgiveness from Allah for being an infidel. I mean no disrespect here [to Muslims] as I certainly didn't take offense. I just thought of it as a spam message.

Anyway, these outstanding comments needs to be replied. Alas, they don't think that I am some kind of a snob ;)

cooknengr: local green version Mochi balls is called ondeh-ondeh. unfortunately, my Pa (in-law) or F.i.L. isn't stopping by LA. truly, you gotta say something else other than "ngai tee, ngai tee". haha!
Ondeh-ondeh
[Photo courtesy of Singapura Daily Makan Photo]


kayatan: yes! those Jeff de Bruges are to die for. about your Dad, may he find comfort during this testing time. being far physically doesn't mean you're not near spiritually. hard to grasp but it's good that you have understanding siblings. we all wouldn't mind the ability to manipulate space time continuum, in this case. Yatta!

Sorry fellow bloggers. It shouldn't happen again. Fingers crossed!

No comments: