Friday, June 15, 2007

West New York

West New York is such a picturesque residential area. Located by the mighty Hudson, it boasts a spectacular view of the Manhattan Skyline. This is our favorite place to bring visitors for a picture perfect photo op and also to enjoy the various parks surrounding the area.

Real estate in West NY, needless to say, is in the millions. Location, location, location! Those who live here usually take the bus, ferry or Path light rail to NYC to work. This particular house/mansion (below) is my favorite. It has a nice sun room for the residents to take tea and a backyard perfect for BBQs. Wishful thinking here ;)


We ended up at Hoboken once again for a nice meal and thereafter a short stroll through the nearby park. I was extremely delighted to see...

Ta-da!

Little Rudy & a friend (I forgot its name)

Aren't they precious??? I asked their Mommy if it was ok to take a photo of them & she obliged. I told her about my own three daschies back home. How I missed them! The little one was a little bit excited and had a minor fall/accident but was quickly scooped up by her Daddy. Nice save!

What can I say? I love daschies.

Trivia:
West New York in pop culture (movies) - Leon/The Professional & Independence Day

No comments: