Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pretty Itchy Flip Flops from Victoria's Secret

I was offered a pair of free VS Pink flip flops recently. Flip flops are great for summer and the color is very feminine, don't ya think??? So, I went to the mall last Saturday and got it. I wore in on Sunday and D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R..! I've developed a "V" shaped rash on both my poor feet! Yeah, there's something in that plastic strap which I am allergic to.

I've stop wearing them because there's no gain itching in the name of beauty. Beauty in this case ceases to exist because my feet are red with stripey lumps! How ugly is that?!

The thing is, what am I to do with these flip flops now? They're still so new and pretty but I think they'll have to go to the charity bin soon. *sigh*

4 comments:

Suzie said...

the moral of the story? free thing may not be good for you ;) hope the rashes are gone now. god bless!

suzie
www.suziesite.net

Serenity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Serenity said...

suzie: a good friend of mine has this saying..."cheap is not good, good is not cheap." most of the time free/cheap is shady. thanks for dropping by. my rashes is much better today. only a hint of a pink. haha!

Anonymous said...

Bummer..!!